An Expat Life: Nicaragua Blues and Ruse

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fare Thee Well Managua Blog

Well, first of all, I'm no longer in Managua....Second, although I do occasionally follow happenings there (especially now, with all the post-election violence and instability), I just don't have the time to maintain this blog.

As many of you well know, I'm up to my eyeballs learning Bulgarian. So, my hopes are, in the future, to start a similar site dedicated to Bulgaria, and our future plans in Sofia. So....it's been a fun ride, and I will leave all of this material up for posterity. Likewise, I will link up my new Bulgarian blog in the coming year (once I get my head wrapped around the past-perfect tense and the subjective voice of the Bulgarian langauge!)

Managua will always hold a dear place in my heart. It was the best of times, the worst of times, to paraphrase an English master.

Va pues!

No comments: